Note for English Readers

If I write the articles in Indonesian, I will write a summary in English so that you can read my articles too. After you read the summary and you feel that you need more information about that, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail that can be found in my profile.

Thank you for reading my blogs.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello everyone...
It has been long time not to see you in this blog ... :( in 2 years, I didn't write anything ...

I hope, I can write regularly since today. Many things I'd like to share ...
Perhaps, from today, I will write mostly in Indonesian, but don't worry if your language is not Indonesian because I will give a summary in English at the end of my posts if I write them in Indonesian. If you wanna to contact me for some questions after read the English summary, please do not hesitate to e-mail me ...

No comments: